Friday, June 29, 2007

A Sense of Accomplishment

We are leaving next week for vacation/camping in Yellowstone (thanks to Buddy and Mary Camp for loaning us their trailer). I have been thinking about it for some time now. I am anxious to get out in God's great outdoors and see His majesty.

Part of the deal of borrowing the trailer was that I needed to install a trailer brake controller on our Trailblazer. In my past, I used to do things like that all the time. Did I say in the PAST!!!! Well, I went and bought the controller and googled information about how to install it. I got home and began the installation and could not find the wire loom that was supposed to be pre-installed by the manufacturer. Soooooo, I went back to Google and found a better article. To make a long story short - I FOUND IT!! I finished the installation and voila - so far so good.

STEP 1 complete towards our journey. The next step is now to go and hook up the trailer and make sure that everything else works. I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Viola?? I never knew you played an instrument. :) We'll have to tell Eric! I think the word you're looking for is Voila.

C. Morris :)

Mark Rush said...

I knew it did not look right. I read that thing over twice and spell checked it twice (of course they are both correct words). I laughed when I read your comment.....