Friday, June 08, 2007

Getting Ready for Summer

Summer is almost here. Meagan and Marissa have only 5 days of school left. Malory has to go one extra week. I am anxious for them to get out. I remember very well how excited I was when I knew school was going to be out. No more homework or tests for three months (of course now it is more like two months). Just a time to relax and recuperate from a busy 9 months.

I am looking forward to this summer. As a family we have some fun things planned. We have Gretchen's uncle flying all the way in from Maine to spend a week with us. He has never been to California so we are going to take him to Disneyland, the San Diego Zoo, the beach and whatever else we can do in the short time he is here.

Right after that we are going on a camping trip to Yellowstone. I think I was 5 when I went the first time and have not been back since. The same goes for Gretchen. The girls have never been so, (thanks to Buddy and Mary Camp) we are loading up the trailer and going for 5 fun filled days in Yellowstone. WE ARE PUMPED!!!!

After we get back there are a lot of church things happening. Camps, VBS, youth group outings and much more to keep us busy. Did I say this was a time to relax????

No comments: