Saturday, June 09, 2007

Saturday but Sunday is Coming

It was a typical Saturday. Typical for when Upward is in session that is. We got up and went to the game. Team Lightning played against the Bulldogs (arguably the best team in the 3rd and 4th grade division - of course I am not sure how I know that since we do not keep score). Needless to say, it was.... Well, on to the next practice to get ready for next week.

Then we came home and I got to do one of the things I like most. YARD WORK! I am serious about that. I love working in and around my yard. To me it is therapy. It is one of the most relaxing things I get to do. You may be right, I may be crazy (Thanks Billy Joel). Then I got to clean up the garage. Enough said about that. After that I washed my golf clubs.....

The rest of the afternoon was pretty relaxing as we chilled out and got ready to head out to Beaumont for the Cherry Festival with our best friends David and Lisa. I will let you all know about that later.

Tomorrow is church. I am anxious about what will happen then. I pray that people will come ready to get charged up to take the message of the gospel out into our community and world.

SEE YOU THERE!!!!

No comments: