Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Beyond Measure

My first entry while in Poland is titled Beyond Measure. I was on the plane on the way here and was listening to the Jeremy Camp song titled "Beyond Measure." It basically states that he feels blessed beyond measure. That is exactly how I feel. Beyond my salvation I cannot believe I have been blessed so greatly by God. I have the greatest wife in the world. The greatest 18, 12 and 10 year old girls that a dad could ever ask for. I do not deserve this life - that is why it is called being blessed beyond measure.....

Thank you LORD!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are the ones blessed to have such an awesome husband and dad...the Lord is Great!!!

Mark Rush said...

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

(tear) This is just so touching!!(tear) (sniff sniff>)

Mark Rush said...

Sorry - Oh what am I saying - I am not sorry at all:)

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't be sorry. It's just funny to see how mushy you guys are! :)