Thursday, April 26, 2007

Milk and Cereal

This morning I woke up and ate some Milk and Cereal... How fitting because last night I was given the opportunity to speak at our Young Adult worship service called "Milk and Cereal". It was great (not me - the whole experience). They have an awesome Praise and Worship time. There was a great group of Yound Adults there. Some I knew, while others I have never seen before in my life.

While I was there I began to realize something. There are many who are telling us that this generation is beyond hope. They supposedly don't enjoy church, are wishy washy, non-committal and selfish. What I see in this generation is a group of young adults willing to come and worship and listen to God's Word at 8:30pm, and in a local theater no less. I saw them praise God with passion and respond to the message. I caught their excitement and saw their optimism.

If you doubt what I am telling you then I would encourage you to go check it out. They are welcoming group (even to a 40 year old). They meet at the Krikorian Theaters in Redlands at 8:30pm each Wednesday night. I even heard last night that next week (May 2) Pastor Rob will be the speaker.

Anthony Vines, keep up the awesome job!!!!!!!!

No comments: