Monday, August 20, 2007

Thoughts from Sunday

Yesterday was our In-N-Out day. I do not know yet exactly what our numbers were, but from observations, we were up. To me the most exciting thing was seeing quite a few people who visited classes for the first time. I talked to one person who asked me how people were getting tickets to get the free In-N-Out. I told her that she needed to attend a Bible Fellowship Class. I went later on to distribute tickets and found her and her husband in a class. This was her first time in one of our Bible Fellowship Classes. To me that made the day well worth the effort. I am personally considering the day a great success!!! I am just praying that it helps us build some great momentum going into this fall. God is doing some great things right here among us. I have prayed for a movement of God among us! I pray this is it!!!

IMMANUEL IS THE PLACE TO BE ON SUNDAY'S!!!

Let's get the word out fast!!!!

No comments: