Friday, August 31, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year

The official start of College football 2007 started yesterday. I love college football. It is by far my favorite sport. I enjoy watching any game at any time. Of course my favorite team is the Colorado Buffaloes. I grew up in Boulder watching the games. We had season tickets and every home game during the fall I got to go to several games each season. I remember one game in particular when after the game I was able to go into the locker room and meet the players. I was all of about 10 years old. I will never forget that - it made me a lifetime (not a fairweather) fan. I cheer for them when they are good and when they are bad. Last year they did not give me too much to cheer about. I hope this season is different. Regardless of the outcome I will pull for them all season long. I am anxious to see what this season has in store. MY SATURDAY'S ARE FULL UNTILL JANUARY!!!!

No comments: