Saturday, August 25, 2007

Early morning appointment with the green family

I am up early this morning because of an appointment with the Green Family. The appointment is at 6:52 in Yucaipa and I am going with my great friend David. The appointment hopefully will take no more than 4 hours. At the end of the appointment we will either be happy or very sad. I have been on several of these appointments with David and he usually comes away feeling very good. I, on the other hand, come back feeling not quite as good. The factors that determine how good we will feel are too many to mention. I am hoping that it is not too rough for me today. Either way I have never wanted to stop my appointments with the Green Family. They always leave me with the feeling that I want to go back for more.

No comments: