Monday, August 27, 2007

Going to lunch with the girls

One of the things I really enjoy is going to school to eat lunch with the girls at school. I began doing this when Meagan started school and it is something that I continue to try and do. Sometimes I am better at doing this than other times, but I really do try to make this a regular thing with the girls. School started a couple weeks back and I had not yet had lunch with any of them. That changed today when I took Malory lunch. It is great watching them get excited to see me at lunch. To my knowledge they have never gotten embarrassed by having me there (I hope that never changes). If you are reading this I would like to encourage you to take a few minutes and go eat lunch with your kids while they are at school. It is a great bonding time that is valuable beyond compare.

No comments: