Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Onward to 2000

I hope this will become a constant source of encouragement for those of you who desire to take your department/class beyond where it is right now. I read a great article that listed ways to make what we do a 7 day a week strategy. It has to become that in order for us to all acheive the goal that has been set before us. I am anxious as to what you do to make this happen already. I will include a link to the article for you to check it out yourselves.

http://www.lifeway.com/lwc/article_main_page/0%2C1703%2CA%25253D162375%252526M%25253D200839%2C00.html?

I hope to hear from some of you soon.

2 comments:

Amee Peralta said...

Thanks for this article, I'm soo sharing it with the leadership in the Smith dept.

Mark Rush said...

I hope it helps your department to continue to reach out! Keep up the awesome work. You will find additional articles on that site that should be helpful.