Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Just Wondering

Final Four time... I love all sports (seriously I will watch anything related to sports - even curling). My favorite sports are HS and College Football (followed closely by professional football), NASCAR, Hunting, Fishing (yes I consider them sports) and the Final Four. Notice that I did not say College Basketball was one of my favorites. I enjoy a good College B-Ball game, but I really do not get involved until the Final Four tournament comes around. I really look forward to this years tournament because I think the mix of teams is very good (a lot of teams could take it). I really never pull for the Cinderella team mainly because I did not know many of them existed until the tournament. This year I really like numerous teams. Kansas, Texas, Carolina and USC are teams that I would like to see go for a while.

I am curious to know who you see taking it all the way (no this is not a pool).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark,

Enjoy reading the News Letter. The links from the Newletter are very good. Weekly info on upcoming events is good. Not to sure how this blog thing works. You are doing a GREAT JOB.

Thanks,

George