Wednesday, January 28, 2009

2009 Reading List

I enjoy reading and usually read a fair share of books on a yearly basis. The one thing I have never done is plan out my reading. A guy (great encourager) at church challenged me to do just that. So, this is the first year that I put together a reading schedule with definite timelines of when the books need to be started and when they will have to be finished. Well, so far so good. I finished my first book this morning and will start book two tomorrow.

The first book was called Freedom's Frame by Rick Green (www.rickgreen.com). It was a great book on how the freedom we have in this country is framed by four key principles. I would highly encourage you to pick it up.

In February I am going to read a book called MacArthur's Millenial Manifesto by Sam Waldron and I am also a huge John Grisham fan and his new book The Associate is out and I will try and read that as well. To top that off a dear friend of mine (Allan Taylor - Minister of Education FBC Woodstock, GA) wrote a book Sunday School in HD. It has not gone to print yet, so I am reading the transcript. He wants me to write a recommendation that will be included on the book cover, so I have to finish that book next month.

So why am I sitting here writing this, I need to get to reading...

No comments: