Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sunday reflections

"It was the best service I have ever attended in my life." "I cannot believe all my friends were not here today." "Wasn't that the most moving service ever."

These are just three comments that I personally heard last Sunday about our new worship service format at 10:45. I would have to echo that it really was awesome. I would also say that our 9:00 service was equally as awesome. The message was right on. If you missed it, get the CD! The music was just incredible. All of it came together for one perfect storm of a service. Pastor, Jeff and our worship team need to be commended for a job well done!!!

Our Bible Fellowship Ministry also did a great job of adapting to new changes. Jason and the Education Staff did a great job of ensuring that everyone had a place to go and that God's Word was communicated to those who attended.

I have been saying all summer that I believe this fall may be the best fall ever!!! Even though fall is not officially here, we are well on our way!!!

1 comment:

Kath said...

Sunday was amazing!