Friday, February 08, 2008

Attract, Connect, Grow and Serve

Last week during ministerial staff meeting there was discussion about an important issue. The question was whether the people of immanuel (members, attenders and guest) knew exactly what they were supposed to be doing. This opened up some great dialogue that I believe will do nothing but help us fulfill the great commission as a church. If you want to read what we believe God desires for us do you can read my post on June 21, 2007 (Matthew 28:19-20 would not hurt either). My intention over the next month will be to take each of these four elements (ATTRACT, CONNECT, GROW and SERVE) and give insight to each individually. So starting Monday I will begin with the task of ATTRACT! Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Kath said...

Hey, Mark!

I notice you're reading Sacred Marriage. It's a great book!

Mark Rush said...

I agree. Almost finished. Read your blog. GREAT JOB!!

Kath said...

Thanks!