Thursday, January 17, 2008

I am already tired....

The 2008 election is not even here yet and I am already tired of politics. With all that is at stake this year, I am sure we will see an unprecedented political media blitz or should I blitzkrieg. I saw yesterday that the amount of money already spent on this election is twice as much as 2004. Needless to say, I am anxious for November to be here and gone. However, I do ask myself the question in the midst of all this junk, what am I to do? To me the answer to that is very simple. TRUST GOD! I will pray, study and vote my convictions but at the end of it all, I will just have to trust God. The people who get elected will be put there by God so I just have to know that He is in control of things. So, hold on to your seats it is going to be bumpy ride for the next 10 1/2 months.

No comments: